Friday, February 8, 2013

Guitar Bag

I made a new lens not long ago talking about guitar bags. I made the lens because I was in need of a gig bag. I do have an old acoustic guitar sitting around and it's collecting dust. So I want to be able to cover it as well as I'm going to start taking guitar lessons and I have to travel about 20 miles.

I would like to be able to carry my guitar and music and stuff without worrying about anything happening to my guitar. I started checking and reading up on them and found some real nice ones.

Here's the links for more information about guitar gig bags:

  1. Choose A Gig Bag From Amazon
  2. Find a Guitar Gig Bag on eBay
  3. Guitars and Accessories in the News
  4. World Tour GBA100 Padded Acoustic Guitar...
  5. No BS Guitar Gig Bag Review!
  6. Which do style do you prefer...
  7. What are your thoughts about guitar bags...
  8. If you like this lens, show it some love...



No comments:

Post a Comment