Monday, February 18, 2013

Herbal Skin Care Products

I made another lens about skin care but this lens is about herbal skin care products. The product I'm talking about is the Hempz original herbal body moisterizer. People that have used this product swears by it. I use it myself and love it. And yes I said love it! I have natually dry skin so I make sure i take care of it by using Hempz body lotion.

This is a herbal lotions made from 100% pure hemp seed oil and extract. This stuff will help moisturize up to 12 hours. It doesn't feel greasy or oily and my skin loves it.

I'm going to leave a few links if you want to check it out...

  1. Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer
  2. Let me ask you a question...
  3. Hempz Herbal Moisturizers
  4. Body Wash by Hempz
  5. Herbal Skin Care News
  6. Hempz Herbal Moisturizing Lotion Review
  7. Have you ever tried any herbal skin care...
  8. Which herbal skin care product do you pr...
  9. Let me know what you think. Leave your c...
  10. All About Me
  11. If you like herbal skin care products or...

No comments:

Post a Comment